Turning 40 is an important milestone in a woman’s life for many reasons. One of those reasons is that 40 is the recommended age to start scheduling yearly mammograms, according to the American Cancer Society. The Breast Center at Sunrise Hospital, which has received a three year accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, combines compassionate care with the most current technology and techniques you deserve. With advanced imaging technology for breast cancer detection and immediate access to advanced treatment facilities, Sunrise Hospital is here to ensure that you have many happy, healthy birthdays to come. To schedule your mammogram, call 1-855-445-2246!
Sunrise Hospital offers a full range of services, with referrals to physicians in every field of medical care, to those in southern Nevada and the surrounding region. With our triage program, which allows us to rapidly evaluate every patient so that we can provide faster, better care, our advanced digital imaging services, and our dedicated Pediatric Emergency Services located right next door at Sunrise Children’s Hospital, we’ll be ready no matter what your emergency may be. For average ER wait times, text “ER” to 23000!
- Heart Attack Symptoms that All Women Should Recognize
- Sunrise Hospital and MountainView Hospital Stroke Programs Recognized by the American Stroke Association
- Is Prostate Cancer Testing the Right Decision for Your Health?
- The Heart Center at Sunrise Hospital Presents: What’s Your Heart Murmur Telling You?
- How does childhood obesity affect future heart disease risk?