On Saturday, April 27th from 10 AM to 2 PM, The Breast Center at Sunrise Hospital will be holding the 2013 Breast Cancer Survivor Celebration! All Breast Cancer Survivors are invited to attend this day of fun and entertainment. Guest speakers include:
10:30 to 11:15 a.m. – Pam Matteson – What’s so Funny About Cancer?
11:30 to 12:15 p.m. – Cynthia Drew, LCSW – Discovering Your New Normal
12:30 to 1:15 p.m. – Pati Kearns, IYT – Stress Reduction Techniques
Plus, there will be prizes, gifts, refreshments, a photo booth and more! This event, located at Sunrise Hospital’s Diagnostic Center Building, is free to all Breast Cancer Survivors, but space is limited and registration is required. To register, call (702) 233-5454.
- American Cancer Society, Sunrise Hospital and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Gather to Celebrate Patient Navigator Program
- Cervical cancer screening: Are you due for your Pap test?
- Preventing Heart Disease with a Healthier Diet
- The Consult-A-Nurse Health Line
- How to make Halloween healthier for your heart