On Saturday, April 27th from 10 AM to 2 PM, The Breast Center at Sunrise Hospital will be holding the 2013 Breast Cancer Survivor Celebration! All Breast Cancer Survivors are invited to attend this day of fun and entertainment. Guest speakers include:
10:30 to 11:15 a.m. – Pam Matteson – What’s so Funny About Cancer?
11:30 to 12:15 p.m. – Cynthia Drew, LCSW – Discovering Your New Normal
12:30 to 1:15 p.m. – Pati Kearns, IYT – Stress Reduction Techniques
Plus, there will be prizes, gifts, refreshments, a photo booth and more! This event, located at Sunrise Hospital’s Diagnostic Center Building, is free to all Breast Cancer Survivors, but space is limited and registration is required. To register, call (702) 233-5454.
- Exploring new treatment options for seizures
- Sunrise Health Hospitals First in Nevada To Use Pioneering Mobile Technology for Cardiac Care
- How do you perform a breast self-exam?
- Thyroid Awareness Public Service Announcement featuring Supermodel Kim Alexis
- 7th Annual Hogs & Heifers Saloon “Miracle on 3rd Street” Motorcycle Run & Toy Giveaway benefiting the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation!