Taking the Steps to Fight Back Against Obesity
Obesity is a problem for Americans of all ages. This video discusses the steps you can take to combat obesity and ensure your family’s health.
Obesity stems from many causes. In general, American society is eating worse and exercising less. When the calories you ingest are more than you expend, you gain weight. When your calorie intake greatly overrides your calorie requirements, you can become obese. However, obesity doesn’t need to become a permanent part of your life. By becoming more thoughtful about your food choices and incorporating small amounts of physical activity into your daily life, you can lower your weight and strengthen your heart.
Would you like to become healthier in the New Year? Then call Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center at (702) 233-5300 to speak with a healthcare provider about ways to get fit and keep off the pounds. Our Las Vegas hospital can see to it that you and your family have a healthy and strong 2013.
- The Consult-A-Nurse Health Line
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Ranked #1 By U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals Metro Area Rankings 2011-2012
- Holiday Mishaps that May Result in a Visit to the ER
- Let the Sleep Disorders Center at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Help You Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Overcoming low vision with assistive devices