Learn More About our Treatment Options
– Coronary heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the United States. The American Heart Association describes this extremely common disease.
– Receiving effective stroke care depends in large part on getting to the hospital before permanent brain injury is sustained. The National Stroke Association lists stroke warning signs.
– Are you trying to get pregnant? WomensHealth.gov discusses the importance of preconception planning.
– The third trimester of pregnancy can be a particularly exciting time for expectant mothers. The American Pregnancy Association explains fetal development during the third trimester of pregnancy .
– Halloween is meant to be a fun and carefree night for children and parents alike. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention discusses some important Halloween safety tips .
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center offers quality care and treatment options for patients in the greater Las Vegas region. If you would like to learn more about our services, or to inquire about a physician referral, please call (702) 233-5300.