We’re Helping High-Risk Heart Patients
Providing patients with adequate medical care for heart disease and cardiovascular problems becomes progressively difficult over time, especially when multiple surgeries are involved. Luckily, our team here at Sunrise Hospital has invested in a revolutionary new procedure to assist high-risk patients in need of a heart valve replacement.
The trans-catheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) procedure is a non-invasive surgery that allows doctors to insert prosthetic heart valve implants without the need for open-heart surgery. This procedure is only available for high-risk adults who meet the appropriate health requirements.
Currently, the Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center is the only healthcare provider in Southern Nevada to provide the TAVR surgical procedure. Additionally, our Accredited Chest Pain Center has the resources to provide you with excellent cardiovascular care, from diagnosis to recovery. Call our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (702) 233-5300 to find out more about our services.
- The Consult-A-Nurse Health Line
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Ranked #1 By U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals Metro Area Rankings 2011-2012
- Holiday Mishaps that May Result in a Visit to the ER
- Let the Sleep Disorders Center at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Help You Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Overcoming low vision with assistive devices