Warning Signs of a Heart Attack
Most people are aware of what a heart attack looks like, but it can be hard to imagine what one actually feels like. Being aware of the most common signs of a heart attack is essential for minimizing the risk of injury or death through rapid response and treatment. This short video includes first-hand accounts of what a heart attack feels like.
Survivor reports indicate that nausea, dizziness, and shortness of breath are all symptomatic of an imminent heart attack. Be aware that chest pain can also spread to the back, neck, or arms, and that any of these symptoms can persist for several days.
Our team here at the Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center is committed to providing our patients with the necessary information and medical services to protect their health in an emergency. Call our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (702) 233-5300 for more information today.
- Women’s Heart Disease: A Heart To Heart Talk – H2U Lecture at Sunrise Hospital
- Maintaining Wellness During Breast Cancer Treatment
- Eat Better When You Dine Out and Do Your Heart a Favor
- Join Dr. Anthony Borgia, MD, as he discusses the latest in foot care!
- What happens if you are diagnosed with breast cancer while pregnant?