Warning Signs of a Heart Attack
Most people are aware of what a heart attack looks like, but it can be hard to imagine what one actually feels like. Being aware of the most common signs of a heart attack is essential for minimizing the risk of injury or death through rapid response and treatment. This short video includes first-hand accounts of what a heart attack feels like.
Survivor reports indicate that nausea, dizziness, and shortness of breath are all symptomatic of an imminent heart attack. Be aware that chest pain can also spread to the back, neck, or arms, and that any of these symptoms can persist for several days.
Our team here at the Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center is committed to providing our patients with the necessary information and medical services to protect their health in an emergency. Call our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (702) 233-5300 for more information today.
- The Consult-A-Nurse Health Line
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Ranked #1 By U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals Metro Area Rankings 2011-2012
- Holiday Mishaps that May Result in a Visit to the ER
- Let the Sleep Disorders Center at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Help You Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Overcoming low vision with assistive devices