Sunrise Hospital Women’s Heart Disease Lecture
WHAT: Free women’s heart disease lecture presented by Health to You (H2U), a health and wellness program at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center. Join Kathleen Benson, M.D., F.A.C.C., Interventional Cardiologist at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, as she educates attendees on the differences between male and female cardiac symptoms with an emphasis on the female cardiac patient.
WHO: This event is free and open to the public with registration.
WHEN: Thursday, August 30 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center Auditorium
3186 South Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89109
DETAILS: A light dinner and refreshments will be served. This Sunrise H2U event is free and open to the public. Space is limited and reservations are required. Call (702) 233-5300 to register.
- The Consult-A-Nurse Health Line
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Ranked #1 By U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals Metro Area Rankings 2011-2012
- Holiday Mishaps that May Result in a Visit to the ER
- Let the Sleep Disorders Center at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Help You Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Overcoming low vision with assistive devices