Learn More About the Health Topics in Our Blogs by Looking Through the Links Below
Are you still curious to find out more about the effects of high blood pressure or the dangers of UV rays? These helpful resources contain more information about these topics and much more. If you have any remaining questions, contact Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center at (702) 233-5300.
- High blood pressure can put you at a higher risk for heart disease—learn more about the risk factors for heart disease on the American Heart Association website.
- There are many steps you can take to prevent the complications associated with hypertension . Visit the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to find out more about what you can do to keep a healthy blood pressure.
- Are you still wondering about how blood pressure is measured? This article can help you understand its measurement and how high blood pressure can be dangerous.
- This article can also help you learn more about whether or not you may be suffering from high blood pressure and what treatment options you may have.
- Some stroke symptoms can be unique to women. The National Stroke Association describes the warning signs of stroke and which signs are more common in women.
- Are you unsure about your target heart rate? Use this target heart rate calculator to get the most out of your physical activities.
- Stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. Find more statistics and facts associated with stroke on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
- Keep your eyes safe in the sun by taking the advice offered by this article from Prevent Blindness America .
- You can also find out more about taking care in the sun by reading through these helpful articles found on the American Cancer Society website.
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation can increase you risk for developing skin cancer. This article from the Skin Cancer Foundation provides more information about this type of cancer.