Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics!
Do you want to learn more about how to get a good night’s sleep? You can read more about this and our other recent blog topics by looking through the resources below. Still have questions? Contact Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center at (702) 233-5300.
- Use the National Stroke Association’s FAST method to learn and remember the warning signs of a stroke.
- A transient ischemic attack , or TIA, can be a warning sign of a future stroke. Learn more about these ‘mini strokes’ from this PubMed Health article.
- This article from Rehab International lists some of the top benefits of inpatient rehab services for those suffering from addiction.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a non-invasive imaging technique that has a wide range of medical functions. Read more about the different uses of MRI from RadiologyInfo.org .
- This site from the American Diabetes Association provides some helpful information for living with diabetes.
- Read this fact sheet from WomensHealth.gov to learn more about polycystic ovary syndrome, commonly called PCOS.
- This article from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services answers some frequently asked questions regarding type-II diabetes.
- The National Sleep Foundation overviews a few different sleep disorders on their website.
- Read more about how sleep relates to aging in this article from the National Institute on Aging .
- What is blood pressure ? Get an answer from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.