Learn More About Your Health With These Great Resources
Being able to recognize the signs of medical emergencies can help you to take early action, which helps to improve the prognosis and treatment of these serious conditions. You can find out more about the signs of heart attack and the other topics discussed in our recent blog posts by looking through the helpful links below:
- This article from the National Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases Information Service answers many frequently asked questions regarding Graves’ disease and hyperthyroidism.
- You can read more about the causes, incidence, risk factors, treatment, and prognosis of Graves’ disease from PubMed Health .
- ChooseMyPlate.gov provides more information about weight management and eating a nutritious, balanced diet on their website.
- Learn more about healthy eating from the Harvard School of Public Health website.
- Understanding the warning signs of stroke can help you to reduce the delay in seeking treatment for yourself or for a loved one. Become more aware of the signs by visiting the American Stroke Association website.
- Visit KidsHealth.org to find out more about atrial septal defect and how it can affect your health.
- This CNN health guide provides more information regarding heart murmurs and their symptoms.
- Read more of the facts and statistics associated with heart disease on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
- This fact sheet found on the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute describes the risk factors for heart disease and heart attack.
- Learn to recognize the symptoms of a heart attack by reading this article on the American Heart Association website.