Find Out More About Our Recent Blog Topics!
Do you have additional questions about the other topics explored in our recent blogs? Read through the resources below or contact Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center at (702) 233-5300.
- The American Heart Association provides some valuable information on heart attack symptoms, causes, risk factors, and more.
- In this article, MedicineNet.com answers some frequently asked questions about wounds and wound care .
- Read about burn prevention and safety on the American Burn Association website.
- The National Institutes of Health also provides some helpful information on burn treatment.
- Multiple sclerosis may be an underlying cause of pain in the fifth cranial nerve. Learn more about MS from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- You can learn more about the causes and symptoms of trigeminal neuralgia from this article posted on the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke website.
- Learning how to perform hands-only CPR may help save lives in case of cardiac emergency. Read about this procedure on the American Red Cross website.
- This article from the National Cancer Institute provides information about how antioxidants may help to prevent cancer.
- This MedlinePlus article discusses how a healthy diet is a major factor in maintaining a healthy heart.