Thyroid Awareness Public Service Announcement featuring Supermodel Kim Alexis
Studies show that an estimated 25 million people suffer from an underactive thyroid; unfortunately, only about half of them have undergone diagnostic treatment.
In this video , the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists provides an overview on the importance of proper thyroid function. Your thyroid affects all parts of your body, including your brain, heart, skin, bones, and even the ability to become pregnant. Learn more about the symptoms of hypothyroidism with this full clip.
Are you suffering from a thyroid condition? Let our endocrinologists with Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center of Las Vegas help you by calling (702) 731-8000 today.
- The Consult-A-Nurse Health Line
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Ranked #1 By U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals Metro Area Rankings 2011-2012
- Holiday Mishaps that May Result in a Visit to the ER
- Let the Sleep Disorders Center at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Help You Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Overcoming low vision with assistive devices