Sunrise Hospital and Sunrise Children’s Hospital – US News and World Report KVVU
While there are several emergency care and urgent care facilities in the nation, there are only a few hospitals that come out on top.
In this video, we take a closer look at Sunrise Hospital and Sunrise Children’s Hospital. Ranked #1 in the area for the first ever Best Hospitals Metro Area by the U.S. News and World Report for 2011-2012, Sunrise Hospital and Sunrise Children’s Hospital are highly ranked in cardiac care, heart surgery, cancer care, and diabetes care. Learn more about the ranking criteria in this full clip.
Here at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center , we believe that all patients should easily and quickly be able to access emergency care and stroke care services. Visit our website and learn why we rank #1. (702) 731-8000
- The Consult-A-Nurse Health Line
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Ranked #1 By U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals Metro Area Rankings 2011-2012
- Holiday Mishaps that May Result in a Visit to the ER
- Let the Sleep Disorders Center at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Help You Get a Good Night’s Sleep
- Overcoming low vision with assistive devices